Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is this week. It's crazy. Anyways I love this time of year, I love November and December and the Holidays, and Thanksgiving is just the start of it all so it's great. Yesterday church was all about gratitude and being grateful. In Relief Society the lesson was on being thankful for the hard times and the good that comes out of them and what they teach you. This year this is something I am especially thankful for. For the things and experiences I've been through and what I learned from them and how they helped me grow. They got me to where I am today and I would not be the same person without the trials I have been through. I think they're what teach you the most. You may not realize it at the time but they are blessings in disguise and we really need to appreciate life's tender mercies. 

I, like every other girl, am obsessed with pinterest and this quote I thought was just perfect for Thanksgiving this year.


So let's all remember to be thankful for all our blessings, as well as the bad times that usually bring even better blessings :) Because you may miss out on the opportunity of what they teach you if you don't go through. And remember to be grateful for the small things cuz they can easily be taken away. Just like this quote says we must be thankful for all we have cuz you never know when it won't be there anymore. (I'm speaking to myself but figured I'd just say it publicly to remind myself of all these things haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment