Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This post is mostly just for me. I just wanted to take a minute to write down some of the things I'm thankful for.
  • I'm grateful to be home for Thanksgiving this year. I'm grateful to be home period actually haha. 
  • I'm grateful for my past and what I learned from it. That it taught me to appreciate my life and what I've been given.
  • I'm simply just thankful for my life. To be living here on earth. For the beautiful life that I've been given.
  • For my health and for a healthy body.
  • For my loving family. I'm so happy I get to see them daily. I completely took that for granted before so now it means so much to me that I can see them whenever I want and that I get to spend every holiday from here on out with them. They make me a very happy girl and I am grateful for the relationship I have with each one of them.
  • For my wonderful friends. I looove that can also see them whenever I want. That I can actually hang out with my friends on a daily basis now ha. They help me more than they'll ever know and I love each one for different reasons, they're all so great in their own way. I'm a lucky girl.
  • For my darling puppy. Lame I know but she truly brings me so much joy. She loves me and I know that without a doubt. She makes me smile every day and is so much fun. She's like my child and I don't know what I'd do without her. Permission to make fun of me haha.
  • For the gospel. To be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It makes who I am. It has brought me where I am today and makes me happy. I love going to church. I love the people, I love the lessons, and I love what it teaches. Scriptures, prayer, institute, all of it.
  • For all that I've been given. The materialistic things that bring me joy. I am so grateful for my beautiful house, my cell phone, laptop, car, all the little things that I feel so blessed to have every day.
  • Fashion. This is a new found love. I've recently become obsessed with shopping. I love clothes now.
  • Food and water. Enough said. The simple things in life that we depend on :).
  • Movies. Ahhhh I love them. Love love love them. And TV. Haha I'm lazy.
  • The holidays. My favorite time of year. From today til my birthday (January 10th) is the absolute best best time of the year. After that I would love for the snow to go away though haha.
  • Pumpkin pie. Anything pumpkin actually. Delicious. Oh and chocolate. Major weakness.
And many many more blessings that it would take too long to list. It's already long but I just had to name the biggest ones that I am thankful for everyday. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Mine was wonderful being with all my family again. Now bring on December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment