Sunday, October 30, 2011

More babysitting and Boondocks

I finished my month of craziness. Sigh of relief :) This month flew by with how busy I was and I can't believe it's over! I watched the Bruse's the first week of October, Henderson's the second week, Bruse's again the third, Roger's for a day then Osborn's the last. Insane! But I loved it. Anyways Emmi and Camilla are so dang cute, Emmi left me this note and a heart necklace on my pillow one night...


Then her and her mom do this thing where they write notes in a notebook and leave it under the other's pillow for them to find and read and she wrote me one one night and I found this under my pillow...


Then one day when Camilla was waiting for dance we had a little photoshoot, she also said that day that her hair wasn't very cute haha so I had to take a picture of the back to show her that it was and she just couldn't see it. She's way funny...



Then one day when I had both Camryn and Camilla they wanted to try on my heels, Camryn loves doing it and does it almost every time we play at my house, so she had to bring Camilla in on the fun...



Then just this past week when I finally had a sleepover with Tyler and Camryn I promised them we'd go to Boondocks, always a good time...








 And last but not least Mikell's engaged!!! I'm so happy for her. She's finally found the man of her dreams and I couldn't be more excited. She deserves the best and I just love that girl!!!! Also my friend Kylee got engaged the same week too! I haven't seen her yet though so unfortunately don't have any pics but same goes for her, found an amazing man and I couldn't be happier and can't wait for the wedding! Love you both and Congrats!!!


Oh, one more thing. Thursday Camryn had a Halloween party, she was Wedding Cinderella. They had a little parade then sang some songs, her friend is Dorothy. Then Friday Tyler had a parade with the whole school, he was Michael Jackson, so funny! They're the best :)




No comments:

Post a Comment