Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Raaaandom and an Award

Soooo I decided I wanted to write a post but I'm not quite sure what it's gonna be about yet haha. Well I'm almost done with my crazy busy month. I have my last "parents out of town" nanny job tomorrow til Saturday then it's back to normal life for me! This month flew by and I am definitely grateful for how hard I've worked cuz I've been spending quite a bit lately for my fall wardrobe so my bank account was hurtin :). Anyways I can't believe I made it through this month, and I actually quite enjoyed all the work! But looking forward to things slowing down a bit and life returning to normal. I love my lazy days. Went golfing with my Dad yesterday at Salt Lake Country Club, it was beautiful and I'm really hoping to go back next week!

I starting watching this new show, Ringer, thanks to Amber. You can find her blog here, she's a doll and so gorgeous! Thanks for recommending the show! It's a good one, I highly suggest it. I was watching it all Sunday evening and with about one episode left Paisley jumped up and decides to sit RIGHT in front of the computer. Super annoying, but isn't she so stinkin cute!?


Hmm what else.... Oh! It's almost Halloween. I'm pretty excited this year. I got me a Zebra costume- Zebra shirt, shorts, black tutu, one black sock one white sock, so I'll probably wear that to any parties. Then my mom is making me a Barbie costume right now to wear Halloween night! I'm really excited so I hope it turns out, I'll post pictures when it's all finished- this is what she's starting with though...


She's amazing. I wish I had half her talents. Love ya mom!

Lastly I got myself a little award! Big thanks to Denise at That Girl Denise!! I love reading her blog, she always has such good posts and is so dang cute, beautiful girl and you should definitely start reading hers too! Anways she passed this award on to me and now it's my turn to choose some!



What does the Liebster Blog Award mean?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

To keep this award going, pass the award along to other new deserving bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!

My Top 5


 There ya have it! I award you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment