Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Megan and I go in ONE WEEK from today!! I. CAN'T. WAIT. I could not be any more excited!!! These next 7 days are going to draaaaag. Yes, we are grown adults going to a theme park. All the itineraries we filled out all asked how many kids will be traveling with us. None. Hi, we're 24 (almost Meg) and we are going just us 2 adults. It couldn't be any more perfect. This trip has been YEARS in the making folks. Ever since it was announced they were making it. But then Meg had to go and get knocked up and screw it all up. (jokes Meg, you know your son was the best thing that ever happened to me. He's the only thing I would've been okay delaying this trip for.) ANYWAYS, we're finally going and it's a dream come true. Seriously. If you know me you know I never cry, and I'm sure as soon as I see it I will. No lie. Okay, apparently I'm a LITTLE too passionate about this so I'm gonna stop now before I embarrass myself (since I know I most definitely didn't already). Dream come true. I'm done. One week. That is all.




7 comments:

  1. Soooooo... I have never seen one Harry Potter. They made a theme park?!! I never knew. But have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's in Orlando! And they're making one in California now! Don't judge the books by the movies haha so if you really wanna appreciate Harry Potter read the books, but the movies are pretty good too :)

      Delete
  2. I can't even believe how excited seeing all these pictures just made me! I can't believe we are actually going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gonna have a blast! My husband and I are going next month! Counting down the days! I'm a new follower! So glad you found my blog too :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so cute! I'm glad I found yours! And are you really going next month?!? Oh my you're gonna love it! Seriously it's amazing!! I'm way jealous, I already wanna go again! haha you'll have such a good time!

      Delete
  4. SO FUN! I've been wanting to go since it opened! Hopefully we make it there this fall! SO glad I found your blog.. totally adorable and YOU are gorgeous! Happy to be your newest follower. *xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu are so sweet, thank you!!! So glad you found mine blog! And yes you definitely need to go, it's incredible!!!

      Delete