Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kylee's Wedding

Friday was Kylee's wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous! She and Grayson got married at the Salt Lake Temple. I went down at about 10 and we took pictures. I was so happy to see that Kelly from Gallery Photography was photographing her wedding, he's my favorite!! Then the reception was that night at The Grand America Hotel. It was perfect. Kylee and her sisters did such a wonderful job. Everything was beautiful- the ballroom, the decor, the food was delicious, the flowers, the set up, everything. They're seriously did such a fabulous job. And the bride was stunningly gorgeous!!! Seriously. She's beautiful and I just looooved her dress! Congrats Kylee girl, I'm so happy for you. You found your perfect man and deserve every bit of happiness! I'm so excited for you and thank you so much for letting me be a bridesmaid, it was such a good night!! Everything turned out so well and sorry we kinda destroyed your room :/ hehe Love you girl!! Congrats Kylee and Grayson on your new life together!

The perfect little bride and now new little wifey!



The reception


The cute cake


Mine and Whit's sassy red shoes


Bridesmaid flowers


My girl Whit


No comments:

Post a Comment