Saturday, December 24, 2011

David Archurleta and Cheer Party

On December 19th we went to the David Archuleta concert! If you know me, you know I love him. I just think he is so incredibly talented. He's just amazing so when I saw he was doing a Christmas tour we immediately bought tickets. It was my dad, my mom, Jonny, Hailey, and me. We went to dinner at Blue Lemon first which was really yummy then headed over to Abravanel Hall for the concert. It was so so good! Seriously, he's awesome and so dang cute! I just want to wrap him up, put him in my pocket, and take him home with me ;) haha. Anyways, it was such a good night, great job David! He also announced he was going on a mission to which the crowd completely freaked out and cheered like crazy. It was really neat to experience. I'm so glad he chose his home town to announce this great news and that I could be there for it. We're all so proud of him and we'll all be here waiting when he gets back :)





The next night at cheer we had a little Christmas party. It was a really fun night. We just goofed around stunting, the girls wanted to try flying me so I let them. I only fell to the ground like 5 times haha one of the groups totally held me! I was way impressed. And the other came really close. Luckily I didn't get any serious injuries ha. Then me and Jordyn, the other coach, based together and flew anyone who wanted to, it was quite the good time. Then just ate treats and talked and played around. It was a great practice! 

All my cute girls. Love them!!


Me and Tay.


Me and Jordyn. 


Stunting.




Happy Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment