Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Park City and Purses

Home sweet home!!! I've just got to say it's so good to be home. I'm a happy girl and life has never been better. So what better way to celebrate than to make a new blog to remember all my good times? :) haha it's been crazy being home these past couple weeks and getting together with friends and playing non stop. I feel like I've just been on the go so much making up for lost time and unfortunately didn't photograph it all so for now I will just document the times I have pictures of. I've had so many fun times already and can't wait for many more to come.

First off I went to the Park city outlets with Mikell, Megan, and Amanda and bought my first Coach purse. For those that know me I'm not really in to labels so this was a really big deal haha and of course we all had to get matching purses...



We then went to dinner on Main Street at a restaurant that I don't remember the name of. And to be honest I don't really remember what we did after that so that is all for this post folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment