Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girls Day!... and Night!

This weekend Kylee, Whitney, and I decided to pull an all girls day and night and do the things that we girls love best! Here is a run down of our day together....

-Shopping (yes spending MORE money that I DO NOT have :/). We went to Fashion Place and I got some gray skinny jeans from Nordstrom. A big buy but I've been wanting pants like that FOREVER! We then went to South Town where I got shoes from Forever Young. I seriously CANNOT go in that store without buying something. I'm awful. It's a maaaajor weakness. Then got some undies as Victoria's Secret. I used my reward card thing though and ended up getting 20 dollars off, I was proud.



- Dinner at Olive Garden. Always delicious, those breadsticks are so dang hard to stop eating. We devoured them, they didn't stand a chance against 3 starving girls after a  long day of shopping :)
- Get ready for a night out. We got an awesome deal on a hotel down town and since we live far away from each other we figured it was a must to spend the night together. so we went to the hotel, got ready, jammed to Justin Bieber, made a music video to Justin Bieber's "One Time" and there was pleeeeenty of girl talk. Which I always love :).




- Drive around Salt Lake to find the best place to dance. Salt Lake has a pretty crappy night life. We searched forever for a fun place to just dance. I was convinced that such a place didn't exist. Why couldn't Salt Lake just have ONE club where everyone goes to, they place good music, and the people aren't scary. Well after 2 failed attempts (the first to some electric dance at Trolley Square that looked suuuper lame, the second to Area 51 where I seriously think we went on devil worship night) we finally found "The One"! Seriously, it's called The One and there was lots of non creepy people there, they played awesome music and we danced the night away! It was a blast and some much needed girl dance time for me!


- Hot tub after a long day. The guy at the hotel was awesome and let us get in the hot tub at 2 in the morning. It felt amazing!!
- Go to sleep. All 3 of us slept in the same bed. I thought it was a huge success that we all slept peacefully through the night, not one of us waking up the other. Pretty big achievment right for 3 girls in one bed? I think so.
- Wake up, say goodbye, go to church. And that is all!

Such a fun day and night!! I'm so grateful for friends that I love, can have a blast with, and will always be there for me. It was much needed girl time :) Love ALL my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment