Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jonny and Hailey's beautiful wedding

Is it not every girls dream to get married by the ocean in paradise? Well that's exactly what these two did and I'm pretty much in love with these pictures. You have no idea how excited I was for Jonny to marry Hailey. She is absolutely perfect for him. She makes him so happy and I'm just so grateful he found her. I've never seen him happier and I love it. I just adore her so I am beyond thrilled to have her as my sister in law. Welcome to the family Hailey, you're a perfect fit and I'm so glad you're a part of our family now!

The beautiful bride! I looove her dress!


Waiting for his bride...

The ceremony

How pretty is the background?!

Married!

So cute together!!




Congrats you two!!! Love you both so much!!!


3 comments:

  1. Aw so happy for both of them! She looks amazing and they both look so happy. What a perfect place to get married :]

    PS.. love all of your april pictures too. Gorgeous as always miss Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello looks great :)
    Maybe my dear begin to follow?
    a great blog :)

    reni-ferek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete