Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April Fun


Day with my cute mama.


Megan's Birthday!!!! My girl turned 24 and we celebrated by eating Harry Potter birthday cake. Couldn't have been better :)

Lunch with my favorite people.



Dying eggs over at the Van Brocklins.

Jonny and Hailey came back from their honeymoon and we celebrated by having an Easter/ wedding cake. I've been eating lots of cake lately apparently. Dang my mom and her new found talent.




Cute Tayah found her Easter basket.

Easter with the newlyweds.

Went and saw the Hunger Games. My mom's 1st, my 2nd, and Meg's 3rd time seeing it.

Orange Leaf with the kiddos. They're the best!

Fun dinner with some great friends!

Golfing!

Meg makes the best flag girl.

First cheer competition with some of the Glitz coaches.

Playing piano with Tayah.

Went to the Grand Opening of Pro Image Sports! If you haven't checked it out yet, you need to! It's super impressive and they've got tons of great selections!

The sweet hat wall.

Second cheer competition with cute Jordyn.

My darling team!





They were awesome!! They seriously did so good and are just adorable! I was one proud coach and so happy they did so well! Great job girls! Xoxo
  

4 comments:

  1. such great pics! REALLy love the first one of your and your pretty momma!

    & that HP cake is ammmmazzzingg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girly!!! And yes gotta love the HP cake, it's by far been my favorite one she's made!

      Delete
  2. Your mom made that cake? That's pretty impressive.

    Jonny and Hailey look so happy! I remember her when she was really young.

    Love the new header up top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she did! Pretty cool huh? She's super talented.

      Aren't they so cute? That's funny you remember her! How did you know her?

      And you're so sweet, thanks hun!!

      Delete