Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day with Kell

Well first of all I have to say Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mom in the world! Seriously this woman is incredible, she has done so much for me and I am forever grateful to her for all she's done. She is everything to me, she's my best friend and such a wonderful example and I don't know what I'd do without her. Happy Mother's Day Mommy, I love you more than you'll ever know!!

Now I will document my day with my Kell girl. We did the Race for the Cure that morning. I wanna thank her cuz I'd never done it before and I'm really glad I did. My body is not happy with me today for doing it since I haven't ran in forever, but still I hope to do it again next year.




We then went to Great Harvest and I gained back all the calories I'd just burned from the race haha and then I went to visit cute Knox, Megan's adorable baby boy! He is seriously the most beautiful baby and I'm so lucky that he's my friend's son so I can see him whenever I want! Congrats to Megan and Ladd for birthing the most perfect child, they're awesome parents and I'm so happy for them and so excited to watch the little stud grow!



Then that night Kell and I went to the Bees Game. We thought it started at 7 so we got there an hour early to get pink shirts they were giving out but apparently the game started at 5 and we didn't get the memo haha so we missed half the game, but still a good time. And continued to eat way too much. We then went to Gateway for a bit and I successfully made it out without spending any money, a huge accomplishment for me lately. Then drove around and ended up at a park and played on the teeter totter and swing set and it was so much fun! And that concluded my day with my girlfriend! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment