Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kell's Beautiful Wedding

So like I'd mentioned before I didn't take many pictures myself at Kell's wedding cuz I knew her fabulous photographer Amanda would take care of it. You can check out her Facebook page here. She's wonderful and so fun to work with! I absolutely love all the pictures of Kell's wedding I've seen so far and can't wait to see the rest! Her wedding was perfect. She did everything herself and it turned out so cute. It was country themed and her reception was at Wheeler Farm and she seriously did such a great job. It looked fantastic and she was the most beautiful bride ever!

Wedding dinner the night before.


At the temple. LOVE these girls!!



Bridesmaids.






And one of the beautiful couple! I'm obsessed with this picture... And I'm so happy for them! Congrats you two!!

10 comments:

  1. Very inspiring posts and blog, love your style! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And yes of course, I love new followers and finding new blogs!

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie, I just followed back:) Can you see me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm for some reason it didn't show? Unless I'm just blind? haha

      Delete
  3. These pictures are stunning! I love the boots :)
    And I love your hair, Haley. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful photos! Love the one in the barn, especially...rustic wedding photos are my favorite :)
    And you all had such pretty bouquets!

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love the rustic look too! Thanks so much for the nice comment!

      Delete
  5. such great pictures! i especially love the one in black and white of all the ladies.
    xx jes

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the boots! We're wearing our at our reception (which is next month...eek!)

    snowballfights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete