Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm in Love...

With this little man..

And how could you not be?! For the past month and a half or so I've hung out with Meg almost every single day. And I've absolutely loved it. It's been just what I needed to just hang out and relax every day and see some of the people I love most. Knox is my boyfriend so I felt he deserved a post. We'll sub caption this "My month with Meg and Knox". You'd think we'd be sick of each other by now after hanging out all the time and spending five days straight with each other for HP, but no, we're just in love ;)

Knox is seriously the best little baby. I tell Meg all the time how he's completely spoiled me and my expectations for kids and mine will never live up to him cuz he's just so perfect!! Not only is he THE CUTEST guy I've ever seen, he's got the most ADORABLE personality. He's always happy. Always smiling. Always laughing. And it's the sweetest laugh ever and makes me so happy every time he laughs or smiles. He has the most perfect shaped little mouth and smile. I'm around so much that I feel like we've gotten to the point where he actually recognizes me now and I absolutely LOVE that! Like I said, I'm in love with this kid. So thank you Ladd and Meg for bringing the most perfect child into this world and thank you Meg for being my best friend and letting me be a part of his life. Now just sit back and enjoy his cuteness. It's impossible not to smile when looking at this stud.


So I pretend like he loves me but this is him attacking my face, we've got some things to work on...


His face. Oh it kills me!!

The flash makes him squint his eyes but he's such a trooper and still smiles. Is he melting your heart yet? I thought so...


He completely ADORES his mommy!! It's the sweetest thing. I love watching his face when he see's Meg. You can just tell how happy she makes him.

Brushing his teeth. Uh, I mean, gums.

Reading his book.

Went and got frozen yogurt at Yogo Togo.



Love you so much Knox!!! And love YOU Meg for letting me hang out with you guys ALLLL the time! A huge shout out to Ladd for putting up with me every single day! Well, putting up with US :) Love you guys!!

5 comments:

  1. Knox only attacks faces of those he loves!! You are such a sweetheart for writing this post! We all (even Ladd) love when you come to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie! I love his big smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. What an amazing little person. So adorable :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melt my heart! He is PRECIOUS! My days would be so much happier if I could hangout with all of my friends babies again. I MISS northern Utah :(

    ReplyDelete